Tuesday, July 1, 2008

One Day Visitation in Monash University

Yesterday I went to Monash University to do a site survey for IP Camera. When I'm on my way to Monash, I want to thanks God that I've used the other way to enter LDP. Accidents happened yesterday around 2 something. This accident has made a heavy traffic jam from any direction. But thanks God that I didn't really got into jam. I think you may read the new on the paper. Haha..

Along the way to Monash, it was raining all the while. Once reach Monash and meet up with the person in charge, we got to know that all wiring is done. The only thing is need to know whether the Outdoor enclosure can mount on the ceiling or not. But after I've found out the information, finally come to an end that is able to mount on the wall. So lucky that there is still a small portion of wall that can mount on it.

Actually before I go to Monash, I've asked Victor Lee to meet me up. So just right after the site survey, Victor has brought me to visit the whole University. The whole University is so big, especially the Business Faculty, is so big and beautiful. But not others faculty. Haha:)
Got to know that Journalist in Monash is using MAC to write their journal. Wow... Not even design students who use it. So you may imagine how rich is Monash.


1 comment:

Z-Boz said...

didnt come look for me.. T^T