Monday, June 30, 2008

Rainy Day

Rainy day. The whole day for Sunday afternoon till night was raining. What will you do when is rainy day? Sleeping? Watching drama series? Eating? Staying at home do nothing?

I would rather stay at home if is rainy day. Feel lazy to go out too. Why should I go out if it is raining? If is raining in KL, everywhere is traffic jam. Go shopping during weekend? I don't think so is a good idea. You might not able to find parking either. KL people love to shop during weekends. So is a bad idea to shop during weekend for me. 

I have watch the whole day of drama series at home. Watch 6 to 7 episodes a day. That is too much. I still remember my college time, I've use 2 days to finish off 100 over episodes of series. This short one is easy job for me. Haha... So what about you? Watching Spain Vs Germany match in the middle of the night? Hooray for SPAIN!!

3 comments:

Jovina said...

Wah...geng oh u, really can break my record..hehe!!
I want drama series!!

Z-Boz said...

Spain rocks!

小彭 said...

ooooo spain menang ni michael..wakakaka :D