Thursday, July 10, 2008

Half Day in TOA

TOA ~ The One Academy
Is a place for you guys to learn design. It is really a great college that produce good quality designers.

This morning I have visited TOA for half day. They need wireless, so I'm there. Luckily did not meet up with FCC members. I went there just to do wireless testing only. You know what, it makes me like in sauna. The thing that makes me sweat a lot is have to climb the staircase in TOA. That has make me like in sauna. My back sweat till wet. Now only I know why most of the students in TOA is so fit. They will need to do exercise everyday in college. Cool!!

Lecturer in TOA are lucky then, coz they can get to online from Block J and Block I. Hehe :) So blessed. Even students get to online too. So nice, I can't even get such a good facilities in INTI Nilai. So what say you?

2 comments:

Victor da Lee said...

all TOA student fit?

how about JASON PANG TECK SENG???

makes me wonder..

hehe

小彭 said...

well victor forgot to mention to u..
i fly over to my classes..
and by the way.im always in block A..
and its fully air-conditioned..