Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Italiannies

Yesterday I have visited Italiannies at Sunway Pyramid. The environment there is as same as the one in The Curve. The place is so nice with good music. Is a good place to have a moment of chit chat with friends while have dinner. Food like pasta, lagsana, pizza, salmon fish, lamb chop and others..... Yum! Yum!

I'm one of the Italy food lover, coz of cheesy food. I've enjoy lagsana yesterday. Is quite a big portion, and hardly to get it finished. Cheezy food. But fat. You will enjoy it. I can assure you...

4 comments:

Jovina said...

Wahhh...i want!

Victor da Lee said...

so.. when're we going for italiannies? after a movie perhaps.. hehe

mikejc329 said...

oh yeah... plan for it..

Z-Boz said...

count me in aa... T^T
come pyramid should add me in aa
haha XD