Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Tiring day

These 2 days I was very tired. Why? Coz I am "kuli" to my company. 2 days was out to Damansara Perdana to change the switch fan and power. Whole day "kuli". What a day!! Some more I'm driving there with other colleagues. Hehe:)

Maybe you guys wondering what switch am I talking about? Power switch? Nope, is not a power switch, coz it does not need a fan. Hahaha... Actually is a network device which connects all PCs to a network. Before changing, we still need to unscrew everything, unplug every single network cable on the switch and take the switch out. Then still have to unscrew the cover. Finally, then only change the switch fan and also the power. After change everything, still have to screw back everything and plug back all the network cables. Die~~~

What do you think about this? "Kuli" work? I've calculated these 2 days we have changed around 30 units of switches. And the reward that we got is just a RM170+ dinner for 10 persons. Do you think that this is worth?

No comments: