Sunday, July 13, 2008

Tiring Weekend

Oh boy... What a weekend I have. I did not attend service; I did not attend faith music; I did not attend worship practice. Working throughout the whole week, and now my weekend makes me tired. You may wonder where I go. Actually I have went to Selesa Hillshome for the team building event from my company. First day arrive and checked in, then straight away to the jungle trekking. If you been to jungle trekking, you will know is really go into jungle and have some fun. 

We don't even go into jungle, is already raining. After warm up a bit, make our muscle relax a bit, then started our rainy day jungle trekking. The terrible thing is I wore a pair of new shoes. And it is a white shoes. So you know what am I talking about. Walking in the rainy day, with some mud water, and so on.... At first, we walk a long way journey into the jungle. Then slowly comes the climbing part with mud. I'm wearing a shoes with flat bottom, so it means that the break for the shoes is not so good. Just imagine that you are climbing the slope with all the mud. And you need to depends on the rope to climb up. Once you are not beware, there goes slipped down the way. I have a colleague has slipped down, lucky she did not hurt herself. Just that the white pants turn to chocolate pants. Haha...

And there is a part is quite fun, with full of bamboos on top, and the slope down is slippery. Wow... I tell you, that part if you really not careful, there goes all the way down the slope. It is challenging and fun. And all my colleagues are safe and fine. We had a great fun with turning our clothes into chocolate one. Is really a tiring day. And once we get back to the apartment, I just found out that I got leeches sucking my blood behind my leg. Oh gosh... My leg is continuous bleeding. I also don't know how much blood I have lost. 

The next day, X-games. Total of 5 games, and have to finish everything. So the first game, there is a artificial laser made by the strings. Everyone in the team have to cross over the whole thing without touching any strings. Strings is everywhere. If you have watched Get Smart, there is a part where Anne Hartaway crossing the laser beam, that is the game that we are playing.

Second game, Capsule game. A capsule full of holes, and there is a ping pong ball in it. So all of us in the team have to cover all the holes and someone have to pour the pail of water into the capsule to get the ball. If the pail of water finished, and can't get the ball, that's it. 

Third game, electronic block. In front of us is full of blocks. And we have to guess which block to go to the end. Easy huh!! Is depends on how good your memory is. 

Fourth game, 2 pieces of wood. We need to make it like a bridge as underneath is a hole. So we need to cross over all people to the other side and the last one have to take away the piece of wood on the other side. Our team leader fell down 3 times, only get to cross over. Coz he is the last one to cross over. Haha...

Last one, 7 pieces of square wood. Same thing, crossing over to the other side by stepping on the wood. No leg is to allowed to leave the wood. Last person will have to pass the wood to the front and continue.

The last last one is to cross the rope. Beneath is a pool of water. Grace has take part in this round. She did a great job, coz she manage to finish it. A good start and also a good finisher. Haha... Total of 10 person from 5 groups, each group a male and a female. Only 2 female and 1 male not manage to get it crossed. So that's why I said that Grace did a great job.

Finally, finished everything. After check out, we went to have lunch in Kepong, then back home. What a tiring day I have.

1 comment:

Iwane Akimoto said...

Yo bro! good job~! take more rest ler~ hehe.. may God bless you strength for your coming daily tasks~! Amen~