Sunday, July 6, 2008

House moving

Sunday is a Sabath day. But we still work. We help Sammuel move house from SS15 to Mentari Court. Wow.. I can assure you, this is the fastest house moving in my life. We have 2 cars, both are Iswara. And we have 6 people, me, Chung Hing, Jovina, Jacklyn, Sammuel and Yi Wen. We only go for one round to move everything to Mentari Court. Aren't that super fast?

All things were filled up for 1 of the car, and the rest of people sit into another car. And the amazing thing is we also go for one round moving everything from the car to Mentari court Block A, floor 13. Haha!! Never in my life use one round to move everything to another house. Through my experience, is always move a few rounds. But this is amazing....

Anyway, the fact is actually Sammuel don't have much things. So that is why we can move so fast. And manage to go to church for Captain Ball match. We started to move at 130pm, finish everything around 230pm. I still remember last time when I move from Sunway to OUG, a lot of things to move. I also don't know how I do that. If I'm not wrong, I use 2 cars and move all my things over OUG in 2 to 3 rounds. So you can imagine how much things I have.

Finally, our brother Josiah didn't manage to come over to help us out. Once he reached Mentari Court, we have already moved everything upstairs. Doink.... 

2 comments:

Jovina said...

HAha..Shuk Gong purposely come late wan...:P

dele said...

i moved here :)
http://a-de-le.blogspot.com