Saturday, July 5, 2008

Guess where are we?

Ah ha!! A night with a full feeling dinner. Can you imagine how big portion is that? I really don't believe it. The place is full of people right outside of the street. (Is almost the whole street) Mostly people like to go there for dinner is because of the cost is cheap and portion is big. Guest what, I have ordered Carbornara pasta. Yummy!!


This is my sister. Look at her, she is so happy with the food. (Of coz enjoy it very much) Look at the drinks that they have, a big jug filled with drinks. Cool huh?? It is Lychee Special. You may drink it as your one whole meal. Haha!!




This is Chicken Chop

Fried Rice. And is

almost finish.

What are they doing? Fighting for food?

~~Guess where is this place?~~

3 comments:

Jovina said...

HAhaha..not bad uh..faster then me..

Victor da Lee said...

only 2 places offer that food
but since the table is like that, i shall guess murni of ss2 first.
other than that
williams in ss24
anyway,
go those place didnt look for me~!
wat da neh des ka~!

timlim12 said...

yea man..there are only 2 places lik this..
bt my guess is ss2 murni..cz i order the same thing before..
man..u make me hungry d +_+