Saturday, October 25, 2008

Final day Training

Final day of training. Finally... I have done all training and PASS ALL papers. And the best part is I get all 4 certificates. Yeah!!! Although I did not get Asia number 1,2 or 3, I'm satisfy with the result. Below is some of the pictures I've taken yesterday.

Taiwan Beer.. Look at the cup of beer. Do you believe it is like that? With a lot of bubbles and smoke on top?

Lobster in the fruit.  I've forgotten what is the fruit's name. Hehe..

First dish, cold dish. Still not bad. There is chicken, duck, seafood and...

This is the place that I have training for 3 days. For these 3 days, I have use staircase to 4th floor. Is a good exercise for me.

You should try this. Is nice. A piece of something with ham and one more thing in it. Haha..

This is a boiled shrimp. It has no taste but you may dip with wasabi sauce. And feel the taste of shrimp.

Black chicken soup. Good for health.

Shark fin soup. I think this is taiwan version shark fin soup. Haha..

Crab meat rice. Is nice and delicious.

The middle one is from Western Australia. He is originally from Zimbabwe.

This 3 guys taking picture with the beer hot girl. Left one from Jarkata, the one on the right of the girl is from UAE. And the most right one is MOXA staff.

We are about to end the party.

Food.. Food.. Food..

No idea what is this. Prawn, vege and the middle one.... Hehe..

1 comment:

Z-Boz said...

congrat bro~!!! XD
happie for u!!
d= =b

all praise to God!
Amen.