Tuesday, October 21, 2008

1st Night in Taiwan

I have reach Taiwan safely. And now I'm updating my blog in the hotel. The sequence of the picture is not in order. So bare with me for it. Haha...


This is the night view from my hotel room. Although is not good enough. Actually is a bridge and a river under the bridge. The night view here is nice.

You see how big is the TV? Is BIG... And we can enjoy the TV programme here.

This is the bed that I'm going to sleep tonight. And I'm going to sleep with one of my colleague.

This is GREAT huh... A bath tub that I can enjoy so much. I may spend sometime in the bathroom already...

This is KLIA. Don't think our airport is so "low ya" o... I'm heading towards the boarding hall C35

This is the airplane that we are going to take to Taipei. China Airline... Is a Airbus and it is dark outside. A sign of raining soon.

Reach Taipei Taoyuan International Airport. We are heading to the immigration.

Claiming our luggage. And is full of ING staff. Almost half of the plane were they.

And this is the pineapple biscuits I got as a sourvenir from MOXA (the company that I'm going to have my exam). 

Tomorrow will be my first 3 papers. Hopefully can get focus on training and get good marks for the exam. Will keep update my blog for coming days.... Sayonara.

No comments: