Thursday, October 23, 2008

Better Life for 2nd day Training

What is this?? Taiwan burger? I also don't know. But this is my dinner at a restaurant name "zhou fatty dumpling restaurant"

And this? I also don't know, it seems like roti canai wrap up with beef meat.

And this is dumpling dinner for me and other 5 more people on this table. Now my stomach is full of dumpling. The one on the plate is boiled dumpling. The one in the "basket" is steam dumpling. So dumpling dumpling dumpling...

Taiwan Beer. Over here everywhere is Taiwan Beer. Can't even see Tiger beer, Carlsberg and others..

What is this?? Is a embedded computer. I also don't know what it is use for. And I'm having exam on it.

This is what I had for my lunch. A plate full of food.

Morning view from my room. This is Shin Dien city. Cool huh!! A river is just right below this building.

2nd day of training is easier. At least I sit 2 papers on different sessions. Haha.. Hopefully tomorrow's training still fine for me. Anyway, you may come to visit Taiwan one day. Is a good sight seeing place and also good place for shopping for girls. Oh, by the way, if next time you want to buy girl's thing, you may online booking first. Those made booking will send to 7-11 stores that you want it to send to. So when you come to Taiwan, you may refer to that 7-11 and pay for your stock. Hope this helps you a bit.

No comments: