Thursday, February 12, 2009

Headache day

I felt I'm so tired today. These few days some more is quite hot if you realize it. But the worst of all is I'm so busy in the office. Don't know why out of sudden, there are so many case to follow up. What do you think? Just after a long long CNY celebration? Haha...

Indeed really I'm so busy. Till I really got no time to do other things. I just need to support on the phone, solve customer's problem. That's it man, I'm so busy for the whole day is just to support.

Argghhhh!!!!

Once off work, I went home with Grace. After done everything, we set off to church for church wide prayer meeting. A long long prayer meeting. I was late for it. But quite enjoy for the whole prayer meeting. Is quite true nowadays that young Christians seldom pray. You may ponder on it, how long you've never pray to God?

Although is economy crisis time, but we know that God is in control of the whole world economy. We must rely on our faith towards God to press on and overcome such a problem. I believe God knows it, and He allow to happen. What think you? If you are the one who affected, will you press on and overcome it? Hehe...

No comments: