Monday, September 15, 2008

Moon Cake Festival

Yesterday is mooncake festival. How do you celebrate? Do you play "tanglung"? Is been a long time I did not play tanglung already. Ever since when I'm in Nilai, then no more. I think everyone of us would like to celebrate with their family. But sometimes is hard due to staying overseas like Sabah or Sarawak.

But for me, I have spend my whole day with family. Night time still fetch my brother Wayne back home for dinner. Then send him back to Setapak again. I have eaten a lot, don't know will gain weight again or not. Hopefully not, coz someone just told me that I have lose weight. Haha..

Anyway, I nowadays mooncake has a lot of flavours. Is so creative as you may see ice cream mooncake. Some even are coffee, or tea (not green tea). But mooncake is not cheap, it cost average RM10 one.

No comments: