Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I'm Back...

Is been a long time I did not blog. Suddenly think of my blog, so get in and write something here. For the past few weeks, many things happened. I have join Diocese Youth Camp in KK. I learn something through this camp. Besides, I see something too through this camp. What I can see is the heart of the youth nowadays. I can see their life for some of them is quite a mess.

Most of the youth in the camp are age of 15 to 16. Is a 10 years gap between me and them. Although there is a gap, but I see their life is quite childish. I still remember the Life Game that they played has reflect those youth thinking. There is one of the youth is like a gambler. He don't care about how much he has, gamble as much as he can. Although lost a big amount, he would prefer to get what ever he has to continue gamble.

Some of them are like small kids, there is one youth go and get a coconut from the church compound and try to open it for drinks. Haha... And some of them are very funny, they don't care what the camp warden says. They do what ever they like. And finally get punished.

Anyway, is quite fun to join such a camp. This could reflect how is the youth nowadays like.

No comments: