Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Moments at customer's site

Today is a very headach day for me. This is just because of the customer is very long winded and always drag my time. It is the second time I went to this customer's site. First time went, it was in the late afternoon. And that has cause me OT till 830pm only left the customer place. I thought this time I am smart enough to make it as early as I can. But at the end, still it drag my time till almost 5pm only leave the customer's place. What the hack is this??

I reach customer's place around 11 something. Then I started to configure what ever is needed. And tested 1 round with it. So roughly afternoon 12 something I was done with everything. Just left the minor thing haven't sort it out. So the customer already asked us to go out lunch with him. At first, I thought it will be fast lunch. But, that bugger has drag my time even longer. First, he said that he will go to his friend's place to borrow something. So stopby that place, we waited him for around 20 mins. Then we go to fetch his friend out for lunch. So we stopby another place, and waited him for almost half an hour. Then finally only we go for lunch.

After lunch, he need to send his friend back to her office. OK, fine. But after that, he decided to go to DiGi center to ask something. At there, it took me another 30 mins to 45 mins for that. Oh man. He really can drag all my time just because of he is long winded, and also "ah mo". Haha... Never in my life, seen such a man. Are you also one of them???

No comments: