Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Time fly very fast

Just recently, I got to sit down for a quiet time. And I think about this year, it really flies very fast. Just can't imagine how fast it is. But it is very fast. Now is already mid November. 2 more months later, is already Chinese New Year. Have you really sit down and think ahead of the years to come? Plan ahead to for your marriage? Plan ahead to buy a house? Plan ahead for your career?

I have a cousin which same age with me, he just got married last Saturday. And his wife used to be my friend back in Sandakan. And now, I have to call him "ah sou" Hehe.. Things change very fast. Even right not, petrol price going down. US new president, Obama. Daily goods price up. Economy crisis which cause Malaysia stock all goes down. All these things happen just too fast.

I just hope that things will go fine after that. May God bless Malaysia.

3 comments:

Z-Boz said...

i wait my b'day for so long... =3='''

Angel said...

Yesterday Chris sent me those photos.. Then we were talking about u.. We wonder when will be ur marriage? Hehe...And ya, next year parents r coming over, in Feb and also Aug..

mikejc329 said...

oh yeah... how come I dun have the picture one?