Friday, August 1, 2008

What is the right choice?

IS me again. Recently, I felt that there is a big mountain in front of me. I don't know how about you guys? I felt that God is training me in a tough way. Suddenly changes happen in my share group. I don't know whether is a good sign to me. I feel like want to know what is happening in others' share group. What are you guys doing normally in the share group? I'm still actually thinking of a way to improve. 

If one day, one of your member tell you that he would like to quit share group because of not really like the environment. What would you do? Some more he said that he don't like the environment since few months back. And I don't why he tell me out of a sudden. How would you handle such issue? Hmm....

7 comments:

Victor da Lee said...

come we find 1 time go yamcha

Z-Boz said...

hmm.. share group should let others feel comfortable.. since he is not comfortable.. then he can jz leave le~ as loas u make sure he join another share group then is ok liao le~ like mine one~!! haha XD

mikejc329 said...

haha.. Victor, when will u be free?

Victor da Lee said...

when will I be free? depends on you lo.. any nights you want? or what time your sg reach on friday night? haha

samenduck|samenmouse said...

mike....every sg is very diff...even we almost did the same thing...but the ppl is diff mar..so ppl is the hardest thing to handle sumtimes..if he really wants to go just let he go..mayb after he is out he can see a clearer view of everything..might not say its a bad thing...God is controling the situation..so u just uphold lo...^^jia you mike mikey

mikejc329 said...

Thanks for the comments.. appreciate so much. I think I know what to do. Let God control everything... Hehe..

Lydiaclo said...

Well mike...we are human lo...we are also not train to be as good as pastor ohh...well...we cannot meet 100% of human's needs geh...if you did some changes just for the sake of one person, then how bout the rest of 10 person leh? well, then mao ben lo..we have to let go lo..and let God instead...i believe that person will search for the most comfortable environment that suit him...so you dun need to be so disappointed and sad..my cg faced this problem too...we are sercing God mah, we should please Him and not man...so jia you!...you can do it with God's strength...^_^